- Inventory Home Collection
- Bradford - Dreamfields
- Brampton - Blossom
- Brampton - Credit Manor Heights
- Brampton - Gates Of Countryside
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- King City - Corsica
- Markham - Pavo Point
- Markham - Wismer Commons
- Newmarket - Woodland Hills
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper Thornhill Estates
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- Woodbridge - The Point
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Buyer's Portal
About CountryWide Homes
Today’s homebuyers want a positive customer experience and they want to buy from a homebuilder they can trust. This is the hallmark that has made CountryWide Homes the builder of choice for thousands of delighted homeowners across the GTA.
CountryWide Homes builds communities that grow with families and good neighbours. We build distinctive homes that tradespeople are proud to help create and families are proud to call their own. The fundamental principles that our founder, Angelo DeGasperis brought to his first company in 1954 continue to influence and inspire all that we do at CountryWide Homes.
We believe in excellence and in building to a higher standard. We value craftsmanship and we deliver it with exceptional service and caring that have made CountryWide Homes one of the fastest growing and top ranking developers of master-planned communities and homes in the Greater Toronto Area.
We Build Trust - our motto is the philosophy that reflects our purpose.
The most important feature in a CountryWide Home is something that’s not for sale. It’s something bigger than the biggest investment of your life. IT’S TRUST.
We Build Trust with exceptional family-oriented communities. With Homes of Superior Quality and design that reflect our exacting attention to detail. And with outstanding personal service you receive from people who care about your satisfaction every step of the way.
Our Core Values
Our founding principles and passion for quality, excellence, innovation and exceptional service that has been the hallmark of the experience behind CountryWide Homes for over 50 years has given way to how we conduct ourselves in our daily business:• Our master plans and communities respect the land, contribute valuable infrastructure and result in thriving neighbourhoods.
• We put people and safety first and we embrace and promote healthy living for families in our communities while encouraging the protection of the environment
• We build innovative, efficient, quality homes with the same attention to quality and detail that we would expect in our own homes.
• We have a longstanding commitment to community and charitable giving – especially to causes related to education, youth and health.
• Recognizing that our employees are our greatest asset, we’ve designed a positive and supportive work environment, allowing employees to focus on providing outstanding service.
• Customer satisfaction is our foremost concern at every stage in the process, from the time you visit the sales centre to the day you take possession of your home, and beyond.
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.