- Inventory Home Collection
- Aurora - The Arbors
- Bradford - Dreamfields
- Brampton - Blossom
- Brampton - Credit Manor Heights
- Brampton - Eldorado Village
- Brampton - Mayfield Village
- King City - Corsica
- Markham - Upper Cornell
- Markham - Wismer Commons
- Newmarket - Woodland Hills
- Nobleton - King Country Estates
- Queensville - Queensville
- Richmond Hill - Brushwood
- Thornhill - Otto
- Vaughan - Kleinburg Hills
- Vaughan - Upper Thornhill Estates
- Vaughan - Upper West Side
- About Us
- Design Studio
- Customer Service
- News & Events
- Contact Us
About CountryWide Homes
We build trust; our philosophy is that simple. From the foundation of each of our homes to our relationships with each and every one of our customers, CountryWide Homes prides itself on delivering a product and experience that is unmatched in the industry. Quality, craftsmanship, and service are the pillars of our business, and we make sure they are visible at every point of the home buying process. So, not only do we build trust; we trust you’ll love the way we build.
Our Core Values
For over 50 years CountryWide Homes has lent much of its success to how we conduct ourselves. We are focused on doing business with the following principles constantly in mind:• Our master plans and communities respect the land, contribute valuable infrastructure and result in thriving neighbourhoods.
• We put people and safety first and we embrace and promote healthy living for families in our communities while encouraging the protection of the environment.
• We build innovative, efficient, quality homes with the same attention to quality and detail that we would expect in our own homes.
• We have a longstanding commitment to community and charitable giving – especially to causes related to education, youth and health.
• Recognizing that our employees are our greatest asset, we’ve designed a positive and supportive work environment, allowing employees to focus on providing outstanding service.
• Customer satisfaction is our foremost concern at every stage in the process, from the time you visit the sales centre to the day you take possession of you home, and beyond.
Select your home search filters, then click the "Find" button.